23 May 2014

Friday Photos near the end of the year


The flurry of finishing has begun!   Already we've reached the last art class for several groups and projects have been taken home.

A few changes coming my way for next year but I'll be back here with our usual format again in August.   Look for Monday Motivations, Wednesday Works , and Friday photos here on the Lenkerville Artroom.   I'll be adding some additional duties to my schedule (all ART related, thankfully!) so I hope to keep in the swing of things over here come August.  I'll be working on another blog page to unveil in the fall as well. 

For now, enjoy some Friday Photos!





(yeah, I'm running out of quotes I haven't worked on yet so I did this one as an example of making more decorative letters)






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...