19 December 2012

Wednesday works - letting the kids just be kids today

I am still unsettled and sad so my projects this week have been put on hold while I just let my students color and be kids. 

We've talked about stained glass a bit and all the different ways you can mimic the look without needing bandaids for glass-cut fingers. 



As you can see, these come from dailycoloringpages.com

I've tried and tried to put into words how I am feeling with the tragedy and I just can't, nothing makes sense so I'm not even going to try.  

Instead, I'll wish all my kids a warm home filled with love and kindness, people to hold them close and love them, and hope for a safe holiday until they come back to me again in January.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...